96 S10 4.3L CPFI UNIT (SPIDER UNIT)

I'm having trouble locating the 'spider' CPFI unit for a 96 S10 Blazer with a 4.3. Seems the parts stores want to sell me the individual pieces as opposed to an entire unit. Does anyone know where I can buy the entire unit? I can't even find an AC Delco replacement unit on-line. Help!!!

Reply to
TOM TAYLOR

Scroll down to "New Mini-Injector CSFI Replacement."

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Steve W.

Reply to
TOM TAYLOR

If your looking for the CPFI unit. Click the start button to Open the catalog, select the make, year and the engine. Then look under Fuel/Air "Central Port Fuel Injector"

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
KENG

Like the parts stores, RockAuto sells individual pieces, not the entire spider unit. In speaking with a GM service manager, I was informed there is no replacement unit - only the individual pieces to rebuild the old one.

I was able to find an entire unit thanks to aarcuda06962 who advised me to see:

scroll down to "New Mini-Injector CSFI Replacement." Thanks to all who offered advice!!!

Reply to
TOM TAYLOR