'96 Yukon Turn Signal Ground

I believe that I have an intermittent problem with the ground on my right turn signal. When it occurs, the right turn signal glows dimly and won't "click" on and off. At the same time that this occurs, my cruise control stops working.

Does this sound like a ground problem? If so, can someone give me a heads-up on where the ground wire(s) are for the turn signal.

Thanks in advance, Rich

Reply to
Rich Burkett