Need an Engine Scan in San Antonio,TX

Here's the problem: 1995 Jetta III GLS, 2.0 engine. Driving down the road the MIL light switches on after five miles or so. Noticeable loss of power. MIL light goes off after another 10 miles or so, or it just might stay on for the rest of the trip. Replaced distributor rotor and cap which helped with wet-day stalling problem that I was having. I would like to get a scan performed on the car while the thing is running down the road so I can determine what to replace next. Is there anyone out there in San Antonio (or surrounding area) that could give me an hour or so with their VAG-Com scanner? Name your price!!

Reply to
£¢$¥