97 chevy 4x4 no power

My 97 Chevy Pickup won't start and no power: like there is no battery. Just had fuel sending unit, fuel pump and wires replaced. Heard a pop when I tried to start it. No lights, buzzers, or ping with key in switch.

Reply to
gnt

Check fuses, fuseable links and the battery. If no juice either battery popped or you shorted a cable, so check all the fuses, find the fiseable links if any and then check all battery cables. If cables are good, and battery is good (volt meter), then its a fuse or fuseable link.

Reply to
Kenner Costen