97 S10 Pickup for "3500"

Say fellas,

I'm buying a 97 S10 Chevy Truck for 3,500 has 77,000 thousand miles , 4 cyl. automatic, new tires, alloy wheels, never been accident, ac, power steering..excellent condition as advertised!

Can you guys give me references about these trucks??? first one I'm buying b'cuz of the price, I only have 3,ooo so therefore ....is my price reasonable.....Are these trucks good? are they mid size trucks? How reliable/dependable are they????

Reply to
davi

i have heard or those trucks, same year and all, goins for as little as

1500, so 35 sounds steep. i wouldn't give no more then 25 or so, but thats just my thought. i have a 99 s-10, std. cab with the 2.2 4cyl. auto, and although i have 115000 on it, i haven't had any major problems, but i have done some work to it. i have put 2 shift solenoids in it, alternator went out the first day of my honeymoon, hot wire for a/c comp. where it goes over the manifold melted, but i repaired it, tps. went out, and i got a few good oil seeps too, but it has never left me stranded. as for size, they are small trucks. if its a standard cab, don't get it if you carry other people with you alot. when you and your girl decide to take a few hour trip in it, and is raining, you'll wish it were bigger. also, these aren't powerful trucks at all, i pulled my lawnmower, on a trailer that it barely fit on, and it was all my truck could do to keep the speed up to 55. i pulled a truck like mine, on a flat car trailer, and i had to take back roads, it was so hard to go.
Reply to
187

I agree, 3500 is a bit steep.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com