WHERE'S THE ANSWERS HERE?

NOT TO MUCH PEOPLE DRIVE CHEV'S OR WHAT???

Reply to
davi

A lot of people drive them, they just do not have much trouble. i also own a full size ford bronco and if you go to atl.auto.ford broncos, you will find a message only once a week or so. they are great trucks also.

1999 chevrolet Tahoe never a problem at 99500 miles 1989 fs bronco 198000 miles. no problems yet 2000 jeep xjcherokee classic 62000 miles one little oil leak 1988 jeep xj cherokee 167000 miles one pvc valve leak 1955 cj5 all rebuilt with all lifts and tires miles unknown 1963 jeep pu 200 just repairing to drive after 200.00 purchase
Reply to
<ajeeperman

What? Do you think because you ask a question on here, that anyone is obliged to answer you? Guess again!

Or just buzz off!

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Just asking, not asking for argument...obviously you don't have anything to say either "shiten_kai" contradict yourself...!!!

Reply to
davi

They are a beautiful truck. No problem over 250,000 get's 28mpg city highway. Never broke anything. I race it on the weekends 12.5 ET. That the answer ya want ya rude little prick? Buy the pos and shut up!

Reply to
Roy

Got 341,000 on my S10 Blazer. 287,000 on my Bonneville.

187K on my Montana so far. Nothing wrong with any of them but normal wear and tear.

LS

Reply to
LS

Damn, bro.. you been sharing Budds meds?? Mac

mac davis

Nah, I saw his response to Ian,(who helps everybody) and got a little pissed off. As for Budds med's, WOW! Bro, do ya think his doc will ever get them balanced? Must tough on the home front.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

did I say something wrong?...just asking if a "97 S10 Pickup" are dependable/reliable? boy this went outta hand..!!

Reply to
davi

No Davi, you asked a question and 45 minutes later were bitching because no one had replied yet. Then you got nasty with one of the most knowledgeable ppl who could have answered your question.

Lose the attitude and make an apology and maybe you might get an answer to your next question. Regards, JR

Reply to
JR

I would say something, but I am getting tired of people who come on these newsgroups, ask a question, ( a very stupid general question to which there is no particular good anwer) and then almost immediately are bitching because there are "no answers". Whatever happened to basic etiquette? People who give answers here do it because (for the most part) they like to help people and don't mind giving a bit of their time to do it. But it gets real old when guys like you come on here demanding answers.

Nobody gets paid to answer your questions, and there are no timelines/deadlines as to when they are going to answer. Rest assured, the questions that don't get answered are usually the one's that most guys look at and think "what the hell are you talking about".

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

WTF did shiden_kai do to you? Are you that rude to people you meet in person, or just when you can hide behind the anonymity of the internet?

Reply to
Ed H.

Did'nt meant to startle anybody in here, but that was a day ago about my question...therefore, I did'nt bother buying the "2002 S10", calm down everybody....you're making it difficult for yourself!

Reply to
davi

I don't think you startled anybody, I think you were offensive...I'm not making it more difficult on myself.

I've been considering an '02 or newer 2500 HD diesel 4X4 and have been trolling this group for months. As with most usenet, most of the responses have been polite and contained good information. You might learn by reading other's questions and answers.

Reply to
Ed H.

Okay...okay....I apologize, but good luck buying a '02 or newer 2500 HD diesel 4X4 !

Reply to
davi

Where is the question? Or is this Jeopardy? How about Carnak?

Reply to
Bill

For the most part yes they are.The transfer case can give a lot of problems though.

Reply to
Dafey

I don't know if it's meds or mental state, but it's getting pretty bad... you get attacked for agreeing with him, now..

Mac

mac davis

It is a case where the gettin' ain't worth the goin'

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I know few are going to sell one that new, but since I started looking in June I have found about 1-2 each month. Unfortunately, they're either way to little or way to much truck (i.e. WT package or LT3 package lifted 8" with every conceivable bolt on accessory made). I did find an '05 dealer's demo, but it was gone within a day.

Reply to
Ed H.