98 Blazer Rear Hatch replacment, shock recomendations

Is there a good parts locator service?

I am looking for a used rear hatch for my 98 Chevy blazer.

My wife backed it in to a tree with the hatch open and now it has a good 2 inch crush right long the bottom where the metal folds. I bet there is now way in the world it can be pulled out.

Also I need a new rear wiper motor, and new (shocks) for the rear window any way.

My 98 LS Blazer is a metallic silver.

Any shock recommendations would also be appreciated, I have 111,000 miles and have to replace on of the front wheel hubs soon so I should do the shocks also while I'm under there.

Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed Hall

Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.

Reply to
Dan Dunphy