Citroen Xsara 98 hatch, leak in boot

I have a 98 hatch Xsara and have a damp rear edge on my carpet sometimes. If I use the hose on the car I see no water ingress. I wonder if it is condensation running down from the rear window and onto the trim then into the boot. Anyone have any experience or tips?

anon

hi no idea how to help but i know a load of cit drivers that swear by the andyspares citroen forum the link is below hopefully some of the guys in there can help

later si

Reply to
cavemansi

Thanks,