need upper tailgate/rear hatch for 72 blazer

I was wondering if anybody had or knew where I could get a upper tailgate (aka rear hatch) for a 72 chevy blazer. I cant find one in any junk yard or on the internet.

Thanks

Reply to
Olen Paulsen

Jay Anderson

I have checked them out, actually tried them first. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
Olen Paulsen

Are you missing yours? or is yours broken? I have one that I used for parts. If you're interested, (at a good price) maybe some of this could be used to repair yours, (if you have it). Let me know, preferrably email. I'm in the Atlanta area. A few years back I remember a company had one, just the fiberglass, no glass, weatherstrip or metal hardware and wanted around $600. Hopefully someone's making them again. LD

Reply to
LD