98 jimmy turn switch

Hello all, follow up on my turn switch and relay noise. Mechanic says it is the turn switch assembly.

I have searched the internet and found a replacement on Ebay

this is aftermarket that fits a jimmy, turn signal with cruise and tilt wheel for 1/2 of what the dealer wants. dealer price is 198.00

My questions is why are there 4 styles of turn switch, there are 4 OEM numbers

26100852 -- this one is mine according to the dealer 26100853 26100837 26100838

I'll guess the closer number may not have cruise.

Thanks for any help.

Dave

Reply to
Xanth

Without cruise 26100852. With cruise 26100853.

Not sure where you got the other numbers from.

The best scenario is,... Give the GM counterperson your vehicle's VIN number. He will set the catalog in his computer to your vehicle. This will yield the exact part number, via digital build sheet.

Reply to
GMdude

In no particular order;

Tilt column; with cruise, without cruise

Standard column; with cruise, without cruise

Reply to
aarcuda69062