99 headlights

Seen on tv the other night a gadget you could put on so both hi beams and low beams would be on at the same time. When on hi beam. When on low beam it would be as it was. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Doug

Reply to
Doug

Right here...

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

see also

shack and a $2.00 relay with net the same result. go really cool and check out the "OEM" HIDs for NBS '99.
bought a set and they are legit HID and throw a good bright beam. late.

Reply to
Texas Legend

I didn't know how big Stylin Concepts has really gotten....I remember going there back in the days they had a little store out near Hopkins Airport in Cleveland, and that was about 6 yrs ago....now, they are getting to be like a truck-only version of Summit and Jegs. Its cool to see that Ohio has a huge chunk of the aftermarket accessory thing here. I havent been to their new store yet and I would love to go

Jason

Reply to
Jason Sobol