'99 Silverado/Sierra Service 4WD question

I am now experiencing the much talked about problem. A question for those who self diagnosed the problem.

I pulled out switch and check the connectivity of the connection pins and the solder joints. Every thing registered okay. For good measure I re-soldered the joints.

With everything back in place, the LEDs come on momenentarily when the key is turned on.

Given the above, my question is this. What is the likeliness that the problem is in the control unit?

Thanks, John

Reply to
John E

"John E" wrote

What "much talked about" problem? Code 2725?

Yes, that's normal. Does the Service 4x4 light come on?

Depends on what ATC codes are stored.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai