a/c cuts out

I had a hole new a/c system put in my 95 Chevy Blazer. Now every time it's under a load my air comes out in diferent places. the defroster vent and the floor.

Reply to
towdawg

I think it's designed to do that. I think you mean it switches outlets continuously. My 95 S10 did. I thought it was kinda funky. It may also depend on whether you have it set to recirculate or whether you use "normal" mode. And also which outlet setting you use.

Reply to
Copas

Reply to
David Johnson

Vacuum leak between the reservoir and the control head in the dash. When you step on the throttle the vac level drops and the controls switch to default position. Could also be a bad check valve on the reservoir as well.

Reply to
Steve W.

Nope, the air conditioning isn't "designed to do that". The air in your 95 S10 was obviously faulty.

Reply to
Advocate