A?C problem

The a/c compressor on my 94 chevy pickupkeeps cycling every few seconds. Not much cold air either anyone have any suggestion on how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
LARRY929

David Johnson

Given the age of the vehcle it is likely low on R134a and that is way it is cycling and not cooling (when system gets low enough, it will not longer even run) so I do not see a switch issue here. You can get a recharge kit with a gage a lot cheaper than tou can pay a tech to lot at it. If you add R134a to it, do not add more than one can unless you really know what you are doing as a overcharge can damage system.

SnoMan

Not to argue but there are alot of AC shops that offer diagnosis for

Reply to
David Johnson

Thanks for the answers.One more question ,do i have to remove the under das part of the radio to plug in a aftermarket stereo in the truck? I have what they say is the right adapter for the wiring. No way il it plug in to the under dash part> once again thanks.

Reply to
LARRY929