any opinions on Tahoe/Yukon?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a used SUV and currently more interested in 2002-2003 Tahoe/Yukon. Any thoughts and concerns? specially from current/previous owners of these SUVs? I'm mainly concerned about reliability of these trucks... compared to SUVs from Toyota/Ford. I appreciate any help and suggestion.

Reply to
HS

on Friday 30 November 2007 04:46 pm, someone posing as HS took a rock and etched into the cave:

mostly harmless

Reply to
PerfectReign

Leased a 2002 and put 50,000 miles on it. Drove around 3000 mi in it about

4 times a year. Loved the ride and the load it would carry and had no problems.

Bought a 2004 and still have it with 60k on the odometer. Drove it thru a snow storm in Cincinnati once and wouldn't have anything else. Walked thru about 9" of new snow without a problem. Still love the way it rides, loaded or unloaded. Plan to keep it. Only thing I did to either of them was change the oil, rotate the tires and put in a new battery when they needed it. Both of mine are/were 2 wheel drive.

Karl

Reply to
Silverado

LMAO!!! Thank you Ford Prefect, you made my day.

Reply to
Ed H.