Best cat back exhaust?

what is everyones ideas on the best cat back exhaust system for a 97 k1500 suburban?

Reply to
Larry

Hi!

Gibson has a very good reputation. I'll be ordering headers from those guys soon.

Best regards Tord Freuchen Oslo, Norway.

Reply to
Tord Christian Freuchen

"Tord Christian Freuchen" sez:

Indeed. I put Gibson stainless steel headers and a single-side cat-back stainless on my '97 Burb ... gave about a 10% boost all around. I'm real pleased with the results and when one of the headers developed a crack because of an exposed weakness from the mandrel/bending process, they sent me a new set without hassle.

VLJ

Reply to
vlj