Blazer trailer tow

Is there a way to identify whether or not a truck has factory trailer tow?? I am interested in a 1998 GMC Jimmy SLT. It has the factory hitch, but I am not sure if it has the other components which came with factory. Can I tell from the VIN? Thanks for your help. Dan

Reply to
Dan

Not by VIN, but by the option codes on the drivers door. I am sure someone here knows the factory tow kit code. Sorry, but I don't know what it is. You can probably do a google search to find the option code, then check the codes on the door. Happy Buying.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro