TJ-Gibson ehaust with trailer hitch

Dunno why it would, the hitch sticks out further than the exhaust and if your crabbing that tight more than the muffler is gonna get bent. However, you can cut the pipe down and move the tip further inboard, I just moved the tip since cutting an inch off vs stuffing it in the tip didn't make any difference except to my poor tired arms.

Reply to
DougW

Has anyone out there installed the Gibson exhaust who also has a trailer hitch. Does the straight pipe interfere with the hitch? I'm thinking of buying one, but I am concerned it will not fit due to the hitch. Thanks Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy