Feasibility Of Frontier Pulling "Tiny House" Trailer?

Since I am so not technically sure and don't wanna insist about exact weigh t limitations, I am asking "appropximation question" without specifying wei
ght exact figures/capacities. These "tiny houses" are a new fad that I've b ecome interested-in, but I sure hate to get rid of my truck for a bigger tr uck.
I've a long-bed 2004 SE 6 cylinder extended cab ("club cab"), used, it came with a trailer hitch, but I've been reluctant for fooling with trailers.
I've never seen a Frontier doing any "heavy pulling," and would need to be convinced by more than a Tiny House salesman of course.
Here is what a "tiny house on trailer" is:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/money/19-tiny-houses-for-dollar20000-or-less /ss-BBrkJef?fullscreen=true#image
I had a 2002 X-Terra which pulled a 3700 lb travel trailer.
On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 8:41:06 PM UTC-4, Robert Cohen wrote:

ght limitations, I am asking "appropximation question" without specifying w eight exact figures/capacities. These "tiny houses" are a new fad that I've become interested-in, but I sure hate to get rid of my truck for a bigger truck.

me with a trailer hitch, but I've been reluctant for fooling with trailers.

e convinced by more than a Tiny House salesman of course.

ss/ss-BBrkJef?fullscreen=true#image

There should be no problem towing with a well maintained vehicle. I would recommend Trailer brakes for anything above 600lbs (even if the LAW does not). Avoidance maneuvers can jackknife even the most well behaved tow..
(Mostly) Empty Pickups (and vans) tend to be prone to swapping ends. Some load and brakes on the trailer help keep things in the proper order.
TIP If the trailer is much higher than the top of the vehicle at the tailgate location, your mileage will suffer at hwy speeds
Speaking of speeds. Do nor pull any trailer above the speed listed on the TIRES. They will overheat and fail
(I have about 200K miles experience of pulling trailers. Some of that in Snow )
On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 8:41:06 PM UTC-4, Robert Cohen wrote:

ght limitations, I am asking "appropximation question" without specifying w eight exact figures/capacities. These "tiny houses" are a new fad that I've become interested-in, but I sure hate to get rid of my truck for a bigger truck.

me with a trailer hitch, but I've been reluctant for fooling with trailers.

e convinced by more than a Tiny House salesman of course.

ss/ss-BBrkJef?fullscreen=true#image
re THANKS for both interesting responses.
Pulling a tiny house is apparently a fad, though I've not witnessed it personally.
Fear: besides braking (and your great advice, sir) I do dread transmission, radiator blow-ups of course: but who doesn't! and everything else.