Brake light problem fixed..Old Crow etal

Gave up and took the 2001 Trail Blazer into the service center to have fixed.

Turns out there is a recall on the problem. The advisor was weak on explanation of the fix but it had something to do with the Haz lamps.

Old Crow here is the part number that tehy put in #15174447

Would appreciate Old Crow if you know what part this is and a little explanation on the part, if not just wanted to let the group know of the fix and recall

Reply to
Duck

OK, you confused me the the name "Trail Blazer". I was thinking the new style SUV, not the trim package on the old body style. What they replaced was the hazard switch portion of the turn signal switch. Funny, I've done dozens of those and can't really see the difference between the old part and the new part, but then I don't design them, I just fix them.

-- Old Crow '82 FLTC 92" Shovelhead 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ TOMKAT, SENS, BS#133, DOF#51, MAMBM ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1

Reply to
Old Crow