Brakes on a 92 Blazer?

Ive begun work on my rear brakes off of my 92 S10 Blazer. The drivers side drum appears to be stuck and I mean stuck. Does anyone have any suggestions for removing that stubborn piece?

Reply to
RZRIvan

Have you done the horrid task of going in through the adjuster hole at the back and run the adjuster in yet? If not, that's the 1st step.

If you have - then throw on some headphones, and then pry at 9pm with a screwdriver while bashing at 3pm on the edge of the drum. Then go around in a circle bit by bit. This is assuming that the drum has frozen onto the axle stub.

Reply to
John Craker

Reply to
RZRIvan