Broken rear axle

Hi guys !

I have to change my left rear axle because I've broken it this morning. I've found two parts on the Tellico web site. one with an IFS, the other one w/o. Is there someone to explain to me the difference as I don't know which one to order ! I have a 92' K1500 Suburban 8.5" axle. Thanks in advance for your help ! Best regards Phil

Reply to
Phil

Independent Front Suspension ?

Reply to
Brian Orion

Whaou ! So simple ! I as searching for a complex system on the rear axle.... Thanks for your help !

"Brian Orion" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3233.bay.webtv.net...

Reply to
Phil