Chains or Snowtires

being from the San Francisco Bay Area, the population of SUV's around here cracks me up...extra large ones like Escalades, Expeditions, or Excursions...the luxury models from Lexus, Mercedes and Infinity...would their owners actually consider taking them off somewhere where they might even need chains/cables, get dirty, and possibly scratch the paint job?

Don't think I've ever seen one with a trailer hitch yet.....(Ok, I'm in deep shit now)

Reply to
ken

Robert