Check Out Janet's Boob Suprise Here

Rebel48

What I'm trying to figure out is, if it was such an "accident," why did she go to all that trouble to adorn her nipple with that ringy-thing??

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

My girl never takes her adornment off. My question is, if it wasn't planned, why can you see snaps around her cup? My feeling though is that Timberlake wasn't lying when he said it was a wardrobe problem, I bet both were supposed to come off....

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

the claim that i read said that the outer part was supposed to unsnap and the red part was supported to stay on... directly contradicts MTV and NFL statements that it wasn't planned...

to slide closer to topic, her manager claims that the nipple thingy is jewelry and Janet usually wears one... if so, couldn't it at least have been a chevy bowtie??

Mac

Reply to
mac davis