Check it out!

Here's a Miata featuring the very rare BF Goodwrench tires!

XS11E

Geez! It took me a while to catch on! :-)

Reply to
Randy Seys

I am so glad its "tite" is clean. They are so hard to get at and clean yourself!

Stuart H.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Stuart H.

You don't have to be an illiterate to post on Craig's List but it seems to be a common factor....

Reply to
XS11E

X, I thought you could put them on Chevy's and you needed a "Goodwrench" to do it.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN