hub bearing assembly installation

I am looking to install a hub/bearing aseembly on a 92 Ford Taurus front wheel. It seems like if you have a hub puller tool it is possible to
pull the hub/bearing out. 1) Can the hub be pulled off the axle without removing the knuckle? 2) Where can I get a Hub puller tool? 3) When I pull the Hub will the press-set sealed bearing come with it? 4) On the new hub/bearing assembly I got from the store the Hub and bearing are separated. Can those 2 be pressed together in a vice or is a special press needed (before installing)? 5) Can the new hub be pushed on to the axle easily or is a special tool required? thanks! ~ed