dashboard display lights

I have a 1993 chevy full size Chevy Blazer. Many of the lights that light up buttons from the back are burned out. I figured out how to replace the lights on the climate controls and the window swithes, but I'm having a hard time with the stereo. Is it possible to replace the button backlights on the stereo, or does the unit have to be replaced? If it is possible, how?

Reply to
weekend_mechanic