Delay Wipers 81 K-20

On my 1981 K-20 I have the factory delay wipers and they will not delay wipe it will work on the mist setting low & hi I have replaced the switch and the controller module behind the switch and the wiper motor unit any ideas Dave Las Vegas NV.

Reply to
Dave

Get the Factory Service Manual with wiring diagram. Test the wires for the delay circuit. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Can anyone help with the color of wires of the delay circuit ? Thx. Dave Las Vegas NV.

Reply to
Dave