Disc brakes?????????

1st question..... Will a set of pads last longer on the back or the front.

2nd question...... How many miles can I expext to get out of the pads under normal conditions.( back & front)

Thank you Ron

Reply to
weber98

Mike Levy

the back pads should last longer

as for how long they last i have no clue it all depends on how your roters are and if you drive in the city more or on the highway

Reply to
prunedalehick

There aren't any normal conditions...I believe drivers habbits can be very more important than anything. I got almost a 100k out of a set of pickup brakes once. I have a good friend that is heavy footed on both the gas and brakes that has to service her brakes at least twice a year.

Reply to
Advocate