DIY EFI

Their seems to be a lot of questions about changing, modifying or adding electronic fuel injection to their vehicles. Here is a link to a Do It Yourself, Stand-alone Electronic Fuel Injection Control Unit that you build yourself and tune using a lap-top computer for under $175.oo

Being the tinkerer, i am seriously contemplating assembling 1 of these units for my wifes TBI Chevy Van.

Mad Dog

Reply to
Mad Dog

Cool, I will give it a try on my project car thanks for the link. I was alway looking for something like that

Reply to
mathijs derks

Looks pretty interesting to me as well.

Might order a kit and take it with me on the next road trip.

If you guys want a good iron, check out the coldheat:

burntkat