DIY Bed Liner Coating

Any comments good or bad on DIY bed liner coatings that are available would be appreciated.

I'm thinking of using one on interior of my garden tractor cart instead of repainting it, so I'm not interested in commercially applied coatings, like Rhino etc.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ronlin

I used some awhile back and I don't have a compressor or the proper gun so I just brushed it on. Do it ourside and hold your breath because the fumes are unreal. Brush strokes show but such is life. When it starts to set up it gets harder to work with and lumps occur that get worse as you chase them with the brush.

I used it on the cab floor and now it is impervious to water and rust.

Enjoy

-- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

I have used 2 typs from eastwood single part Gator Guard Truck Bed Liner Kit item no: 10129 Z Price: $44.99

2 part Tintable Truck Bed Liner Kit item no: 10258ZP Price: $139.99

sprayed them both I used a siphon sandblaster from walmart on the first one. just cut hose and put it in the can

on the second one I got a undercoating (shutz) gun and sprayed it

the single stage peeled off after a year or so in the sun (this was a floor pan that was primed, leaned against my fence and wasnt touched for a year plus.)

the tintable is looking good and durable but time will tell it is lt gray but you can color it with just about any paint

I can e-mail you a pic of both apllied if you like

Reply to
Asinner2

don't those kits come with a roller to apply the stuff?

Reply to
PM

Reply to
sidewinder