Door Adjustment/Alignment 2001 GMC Jimmy.

How do I adjust the front drivers door. It seems the bottom pin thru the hinge has too much play allowing the door to drop approx 1/2 inch when not latched.

Is there a bushing or something around the pin where it meets the hinge?

Reply to
Slats

How do I adjust the front drivers door. It seems the bottom pin thru the hinge has too much play allowing the door to drop approx 1/2 inch when not latched. Is there a bushing or something around the pin where it meets the hinge?

Reply to
Slats

Reply to
Shep

Change the pins and bushing .. I bought mine at Advance auto For Less than $4.00 per set of 2

Reply to
somebody