doorlocks

Ibought a 99 silverado and the doorlocks lock automatically at 15mph i tried to find a site but nohope it can be done by hitting the wiper 3 times brake pedal once etc. but i dont know the exact codes.... help.

Reply to
4kliftman

tried to find a site but nohope it can be done by hitting the wiper 3 times brake pedal once etc. but i dont know the exact codes.... help.

Is there a question there somewhere?

Reply to
Dave Brower

thats what i want to know, whats the ? if he means ways to change how they lock and unlock after he starts to move then yes there is i think, its in owners book. or at least on my 2000 z71 u cange them

Reply to
Charles H.

i need the correct sequence for turning off this function. they do it by a certain sequence of the cruise button 5 times and then the dome overide button 3 times and so on. what i'm looking for is a website or the correct thing to disable this in my truck. if you hit your dome overide button 4 times your headlights will shut-off. if anyone can help

Reply to
4kliftman

I've also got a "99 Z71 since new, and I,ve been told by dealer that the first ("99) of the new body style did not include any means of disabling the auto door lockers, 2000 and later years do, same with the auto headlights.... If Iam mistaken, so would like to know myself.

a certain sequence of the cruise button 5 times and then the dome overide button 3 times and so on. what i'm looking for is a website or the correct thing to disable this in my truck. if you hit your dome overide button 4 times your headlights will shut-off. if anyone can help

Reply to
Charles Roberts