Drive Line U joint ?

Hey,

Couple days ago my truck started to get a nasty vibration under throttle and every other start and go I hear a metal on metal tinking noise in the rear. I've been in a jeep cherokee when the drive line had a similar feel to it.. right before it broke free and beat the crap outta the bottom of the rig.. Whole ride to work this morning was filled with wishfull thoughts of it NOT breaking free on me.

Sound about right?

99 2 door tahoe 4x4
Reply to
Deez

and every other start and go I hear a metal on metal tinking noise in the rear.

it.. right before it broke free and beat the crap outta the bottom of the rig..

NOT breaking free on me.

Reply to
sfritz