As luck would have it

It's funny how things turn out. Not so much funny as expensive.

Anyway, I labored for over a year to unload my '99 Durango so I could get into nice late model Cherokee Sport. So, three weeks ago I finally unload the D, and pick up sweet '99 Sport. I love it. Took it camping a couple weeks ago and it did well on the logging roads behind my friends '79 CJ7 and

81 CJ5.

Anyway, these last few weeks have seen my landscaping business explode and now I'm faced with the need for a pickup. No way around it. Many of my customers are asking me to plow, I need the room in the pickup for hauling, and the 32' extension ladder looks goofy atop the Jeep.

So, now I'm faced with having to part with my Jeep. I thought I'd post here first to try to get it to a good home. Here are the vitals.

'99 Cherokee Sport 4.0l Auto

4x4 61k miles Pwr windows, locks, mirrors A/C Dark Red

I live in Northern Connecticut, please feel free to email any questions, I have photo's available too.

Thanks.

Josh

Reply to
Josh

Why don't you find yourself a good used F250 or whatever and use it for the job, and keep the Jeep for play. You can write the F250 or whatever off ENTIRELY because it is business use. All the gas, the insurance, everything. Just get a magnetic sign for the side that says Josh's Landscaping Service, and the whole thing comes right off the top of your taxes.

Reply to
CRWLR

Hey ... I'll give it a good home ... I'll even fly down and pick it up :-). Or ... forget the plowing, get yourself a trailer for hauling stuff ... and keep the jeep ... that's what I'd do.

Reply to
bowgus

They make a nice plow unit for the Cherokee too! Our local Canadian Tire Store has a Cherokee on the in-store glossy add with the plow on it.

Mike

bowgus wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Ploughing with an XJ is a waste of time unless you're doing driveways or a couple inches of dry snow. Wet or deep snow will stop you in your tracks - too light. I'd advise against it for commercial ploughing.

-Brian

[...]

: > >

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD