electrical

I have a 2000 chevy z71 4x4 pick-up truck. a few months ago i had problems getting it to start. a few hours later it started fine. i replaced the battery about a month ago and now it has done it again. when trying to start it up it would just give a continous clicking noise, leading me to think it was my starter. now when key is turned (not trying to start it up) it makes the same clicking noise and worse when i hit any of my power accessories. Please help me out. thanks.

Reply to
pieps3

battery cable dirty or Bad !!

pieps3 wrote: