Emission Test

I have a 97 5litre 1500 pickup and got a 56 on a limit of 65 ppm HC
emission test and was wondering what might be causing the increased
ppm on my vehicle.
I know I could search elsewhere but I thought this group first.
Thanks Rob
Reply to
shovelhead
There is nothing wrong with that...I am not an environmentalist by the politically correct definition, but I see no reason not to take prudent actions to keep the environment the most beneficial to humans - especially if one's vehicle has started to emit more unburned hydrocarbons than it did previously. The OP didn't state what the HC content was at the previous test, but a significant increase could indicate a developing problem. I don't have the answer, but I respect his question.
Reply to
Ed H.

Site Timeline Threads