Woo-hoo! PAssed Ontario Vehicle Emissions Test -- 1994 1850 auto

Well, here are the test results: ASM 2525 @1777 RPM: HC PPM (Limit 56) -- 6 CO Percentage (Limit 0.32) -- 0.00 NO PPM (Limit 421) -- 3

Curb Idle at 883 RPM: HC PPM (Limit 200) -- 6 CO Percentage (Limit 1.0) -- 0.00 NO PPM -- Not applicable

This on a car that I've had no engine maintenance done since I bought it two years ago, just plain old oil-libe-filter every 5000KM or so. Only major repair was replacing the radiator due to an internal crack between the regular and transmission coolers.

Followed the general advice of running the car around for about a half-hour before driving in (drive-in test center). Total time in shop was about a half-hour maximum.

Reply to
Byrocat

Which model?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar

Pretty much how well our 1993 960 did, last emissions test - in Ontario... considering it's same same engine, subtract a cylinder (for an 850, like yours... plus some other minor modifications)... not surprising.

Reply to
Rob Guenther