Error code 43 - 1990 TBI 350 - can't figure out.

All right!!!!!, I am so friggen happy!!!!! It is fixed. I had a painless wiring harness that instructed me to hook the ECM power wire to the ignition or the wire that supplied the coil with power. I choose the later which turned out to be the whole problem. I just hooked it up directly to the ignition and the engine now screams without any code 43's. Thanks to all who helped I really appriciate it. The 1990 GM 350 TBI into a 1986 Jeep CJ7 engine swap is complete!

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob

Good on ya mate. Now your no longer driving a heep. I bet the drivetrain is completely chevy/ford too. I'd love to see a competitive heep running heep hardware... lol.... Good to see you fixed it.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin