92 s10 sport blazer sunroof

Howdy Gang!

Strange question coming up..........

I recently bought a 92 s10 sport blazer. The blazer has a sunroof in it and I was wondering if it was common for these models to have a sunroof or if possibly someone before me had installed it. I must admit if someone installed it they did an excellent job. With all the rain I've seen in the last few weeks it has never leaked.

JD

Reply to
JD Howell