F/S Alpine CDA-9811 CD/MP3 Deck - Like New

I have an Alpine CDA-9811 CD/MP3 head unit. I just purchased it in May of this year and put it in my 99 Z71. I just traded my truck in for an 03 LT with the Bose system in it, so i really don't have any need for this anymore.

For detail info go to Crutchfield.com and run a search for Alpine CDA-9811

As far as the unit goes, it played everything I threw at it. I have all of the manuals, boxes, etc. It comes with a remote, GM wiring harness, dash kit and antenna adapter. The harness, dashkit and antenna adapter are worth $25 alone and I've got the receipt to prove it. The headunit sells on Crutchfield for $330... so make me a fair offer, I guarantee everything is in perfect condition.

Installation is a snap all you have to do is take out your old unit and plug this one in. You can check my ebay feedback, my username is "nvmy03z71"

I also upgraded my factory speakers with my headunit... they're also for sale.

I guarantee that these are also in perfect condition.

Alpine SPS-460A 4" x 6" 2-Way Speakers Infinity REF6002SI 6 1/2" Two-Way Shallow Mount Speakers

If you're interested, email me with an offer.

Thanks!

Reply to
KEVIN