Please Help Install CD Player For Nissan Stanza 92

Hello all,

I bought a CD player and an adapter kit NN032F SCOSCHE which connects all the wires (color ones) from the 10 wire plug and 6 wire plug.

I could not find an adapter for the antenna (I guess), the one is black and big conncect to the original cassesset player.

When I connect the 2 plugs (10 wires and 6 wires) the power of the CD player is not on. My question is : Is that normal or something has been already wrong? Since the only connection I don't have is antenna, Is that the antenna have the power also ?

If I have to buy an adapter for that antenna in order to play CD (I don't need radio) what adapter should I buy? Or someone could explain for my what power that antenna is connect to (positive/negative) in order to play the CD.

thanks

Minh

I'm living in Toronto Canada. my email address: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Minh

wires (color ones) from the 10 wire plug and 6 wire plug.

big conncect to the original cassesset player.

is not on. My question is : Is that normal or something has been already wrong? Since the only connection I don't have is antenna, Is that the antenna have the power also ?

radio) what adapter should I buy? Or someone could explain for my what power that antenna is connect to (positive/negative) in order to play the CD.

Reply to
JimV

You need a Nissan Diversity antenna adapter. Metra and the other companies Scosche etc make one for the vehicle....

Does your Stanza have a power antenna? If so are you sure you attached the new stereo power antenna lead (blue or blue with white stripe) to the power antenna lead on one of the wiring harnesses?

This still should not be the cause of your replacement deck not com>Hello all,

wires (color ones) from the 10 wire plug and 6 wire plug.

conncect to the original cassesset player.

not on. My question is : Is that normal or something has been already wrong? Since the only connection I don't have is antenna, Is that the antenna have the power also ?

radio) what adapter should I buy? Or someone could explain for my what power that antenna is connect to (positive/negative) in order to play the CD.

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Certified Judge 2003 snipped-for-privacy@teamrocs.com |

No system but I got a kick ass headunit, amp and speakers...

Reply to
Stephen Narayan