2000 sportage mp3/cd player?

I have a Kenwood 7019 in mine. It plays all of my MP3 cds, has folder traversing, file name/song name display, and also has the option of hooking up Sirius satellite radio, which I have also installed. I did all of the work myself. It took a little time, but it can be done. I got the head unit from ebay, and then ordered the wiring harness adapter from crutchfield.com. The Sirius tuner I got off of ebay, and the antenna for it from Best Buy. I spent about 400 all together, but it was worth it all. I also have an older Kenwood amp from an older vehicle, and it pushes two 10" subs in a box in the rear.

Hope this helps. Dave

-------------------------------------- saxtondk@1234hot;;;mail.com Remove the numbers to reply via email.

Reply to
Dave Saxton

dave, thanks for the info, it does help. a couple of more questions. how did you settle on the Kenwood 7019? how do know if a particular mp3/cd player is compatable with the sportage?

idots guide? faq website?

Reply to
mrhead

nice selection, good pricing plug in harness etc

Reply to
I'm Right