Finding Code B2956

Hey Guys and Gals, I know this isn't a truck, but I am trying to find info on this code or any other info.. We are trying to get some bugs out of my sisters '97 malibu, we took it to a guy here in town to have it looked at as it was having ABS, Theft, rough idle and some other little problems.. well the guy we took it to ended up telling us he couldn't fix it.. but he reset the codes and the lights went off and everything seems fine for now.. well knowing they will most likely come back on, I took it to my mechanic friend whom I trust. well since dumb nut reset the codes we don't know what the heck the ABS is doing and we can't make it throw any codes now. but we did find this one Code - B2965 which is.

DTC B2965 - Key In Ignition Fault

My friend is going to look through some books to see if he can find out what this is exactly.. and my searching on the internet hasn't told me much. So I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what this code is or can offer any other info..

Thanks!

Adair

Reply to
Adair Winter