FS: 1989 S-10 Blazer 4x4

After five years of faithful service, I am selling my

1989 S-10 Blazer 4x4. 4.3 liter V-6, TBI Two Door 220,000 miles

$750.00

What works: Runs well All primary systems work (engine, trans, suspension, HVAC, electrical, etc.) new fuel pump Four wheel drive A/C Power windows, door locks, factory stereo Two Camaro bucket seats and the original passenger bucket seat included External spare tire mount No rust (always in Georgia) It was repainted about 1997, paint is fading All glass is good Dashboard interior OK except for glove compartment/center console Full gauge set works All maintenance done on schedule Oil @ 3k miles Coolant @ 24k miles Brakes @ no more than 30kmiles (or annually) Michelin tires good for another 10k-20k miles New upper and lower ball joints New front shocks Starter less than 15k miles old Alternator less than 10k miles old All parts replaced with genuine AC/Delco Except for Modine radiator Add-on tranny cooler Flowmaster exhaust

What's wrong: Leaks oil Oil pan gasket remote filter mount Stripped oil pan plughole requires use of rubber plug Leaks tranny fluid Oil pan gasket from where I did the fluid filter change last year. Front diff. leaked then stopped, its full of gear oil Sloppy steering Worn out gearbox Doughnut gaskets/exhuast leak

I drove this truck to work every day until this month when I replaced it with a Suburban. It would be ideal for a project off-road vehicle or budget transportation for someone more mechanically inclined than myself.

I've done nearly all of the work on it (except for suspension parts and fuel pump), but it needs someone who can pull the engine to fix the leaks and replace the oil pan, and perhaps rebuild the engine, replace the steering box.. It runs well and has minimal blow-by/shudders at idle sometimes. gets about 18MPG.

Am willing to sell anywhere in metro Atlanta, serious inquiries only please. Feel free to email if you have additional questions. Thanks.

Jeff snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMhotmail.com

Reply to
jeff