fuel filter

I think I got some bad gas, now the engine sputters and doesn't have a smooth idle any more. It was recommended to replace the fuel filter. I bought one at autozone, but I don't know where to find the fuel filter on my truck to replace it. I drive a 1999 chevy silverado 5.7L truck. Help.

Reply to
lisak313

Crawl under the truck just behind the drivers door, along the frame you'll see the fuel filter.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Reply to