Has anyone bought chrome rims over the internet?

I have a 2002 chevy Tahoe and am looking to put some 20" chrome rims on. Can anyone recommend a good site to buy rims on? Thanks guys.... Pete

Reply to
Pete via CarKB.com

Try them........................

Reply to
Wimpout

people who buy a SUV with no plans to ever take it anywhere near a dirt road???

Reply to
ken

Thats about like buying a truck and lowering it to the ground, what a waste of a good truck those people should be shot.

Reply to
Adam Frazier

Reply to
TJ via CarKB.com

Around Calif we have people who spend more money on tires, rims and a sound system than their entire rig is worth.....................and then still live at home with mommy n daddy

Reply to
ken

Just WHAT in the hell does that comment have to do with this guy asking about rims for his truck???? It's his damn truck and his damn money and it doesn't matter what he does with either. The guys asks for some info, so give it to him. If you don't have any....keep your damn comments to yourself.!!! It's that fricken simple.!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Wimpout

Wimpout, I dont understand some of these guys. But like you said I was just asking a simple question and hoping for some info, thats it. Oh well.

By the way though for all you guys hat>>Around Calif we have people who spend more money on tires, rims and a

Reply to
TJ via CarKB.com

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob