HELP!!! No parking or instrument panel lights!!

I have an 1986 Astor Panel van, and just the other nite, ALL of the parking and dash lites went out on me. I have checked all the fuses, even pulled the switch to see if any problems there, and still NOTHING.

Can anyone help!?

Cody

Reply to
CCCowboi

Normally for older GM.......

The tail lights and Dash lights are on the same fuse......

Did you pull a trailer recently that had bad trailer wiring??

Reply to
Dennis Mayer

I had that one happen took out my switch didn't hurt the fuse.

Al

Reply to
Al

Reply to
CCCowboi

on mine the headlight switch and the control for the others are two separate parts in the switchblock. Doesn't yours have the wheel switch for the dash dimmer? If so I had to take it out and I was able to repair mine by cleaning the contacts inside but its easier just to replace it. You will have to remove the dash thats not to hard and there are I think two screws holding the switch in place. I hope this helps.

Al

Reply to
Al