Instrument Panel and Tailights Not Working

I recently purchased a 1997 Chevy Lumina and the instrument panel and parking lights are not turning on! I checked the fuses and all of them looked good. I was thinking it might possibly be something with the DRL sensor but I can't even find it. Anyone know what the problem might be?

Reply to
Mark Jones

Perhaps a faulty relay?

Reply to