I need the wiring diaragram for a 305

I am puting a 305 in my 89 K5 Blazer and need the wiring for a 305 as the old wiring wase junk can any one help me out ?????

Reply to
dnc7004

Computer harness - '87 Chevy/GMC Pick-Up Small Block '87-'91 Chevy/GMC Suburban Small Block '87-'91 Chevy/GMC Blazer/Jimmy Small Block

You will need the PROM from the 305, and possibly the computer if the last 4 digits are different.

Engine Harness - '81-'87 Chevy/GMC Pick-Up Small Block '81-'89 Chevy/GMC Suburban Small Block '81-'89 Chevy/GMC Blazer/Jimmy Small Block

Either '90 or '91 went to the tiny headlights so the connectors will be different.

Reply to
Shades